Luggage Storage in +30 locations around Montreal
Store your luggage in a local shop from $1/hour
A guide on how and where to find lockers and places to store your luggage in Montreal as of 2022:
You saved all the sights you want to visit on your phone, looked up all the best restaurants and pubs, and checked out nightlife hotspots. But nothing kills the excitement of a holiday than carrying your luggage through the entire city.
No worries, LuggageHero is here to help. With several locations around Montreal, conveniently close to all the main tourist attractions, LuggageHero is a quick, safe and easy solution for storing your bags.
Use our map to find the nearest certified shops
Click on the icons to get more info on locations, prices, and insurance. The map includes all locations from LuggageHero™ and public left luggage services in Montreal.
Best rated in Montreal: LuggageHero
Based on the chart below, LuggageHero is the best luggage storage option in Montreal. Use a local shop (coffee shops, souvenir shops, restaurants, and stores) in Montreal to store your luggage for as low as
Luggage storage chart
The chart is created based on the most popular luggage storage options in Montreal.
Download LuggageHero’s free luggage storage app:
For even more comfort and ease, you can download LuggageHero’s bag storage app where you can see all our locations around Montreal.
Luggage storage with LuggageHero
LuggageHero offers storage options in over 30 shops all over Montreal which means you can stow away your belongings for hours or even days if you need to.
Easy, quick, budget-friendly
- When using LuggageHero in Montreal, you only pay $1/ hour, with a one-time handling fee of $2. No worries, we always keep your budget in mind – you never pay more than $8/day (handling fee included)
- The handling fee includes security seals and insurance with coverage of up to $3000 for each bag. There are no other hidden fees.
- If you store your luggage for several days, you only pay a maximum of $8/bag on the first day and only 5$/day afterward.
- You will only pay for the time you actually store your luggage. You don’t pay anything if you don’t show up for your booking.
- Book online and receive your directions OR download the app.
Safety is our no. 1 priority
Don’t leave your just bags behind, but also your worries. Each piece of luggage left in one of our LuggageHero locations in Montreal is insured for up to $3000 per bag, the highest insurance coverage in the industry.
More than that, we have designed a custom security seal that makes sure no one has tampered with your belongings. Click here to read about our specially designed security seal, which is provided for free at all our locations.
Quality-checked partner locations
Luggage storage sites are located inside existing businesses, including retail outlets, hotels, cafes, and more. All are vetted by LuggageHero’s local employee, who performs regular quality checks. Every piece of luggage is stored away from any public access and secured with a security seal every time.
Enjoy Montreal with no time limit
If anything, you should be the boss of your own schedule while on vacation. This is why we have partnered up with locations that are open around the clock so that you can make the most of your visit without having to think of closing times.
Traveling with friends and family made easy
Traveling with friends or family? Then don’t pass up the chance to get a special discount for storing 10 or more pieces of luggage. Write us a quick message and you’re all set to go.
Four simple steps to leave your luggage with LuggageHero
- When booking online you are always guaranteed space
- Start the storage timer in your browser when arriving at the shop or use the link sent to you to access your booking page.
- Enjoy yourself in Montreal!
- Pick up your luggage and stop the storage timer on your booking page.
Costs and Discount Voucher
per hour + a one-time handling fee of – maximum for the first 24 hours and $5 for each additional day including your free luggage storage insurance
Discount Vouchers – Click here to see if we have any available at the moment.
Luggage storage with LuggageHero in Montreal
All these companies can offer you bag storage in Montreal – We’ve listed them below:
Montreal Central Station
On the day of their departure, customers of VIA Rail Canada or Amtrak can use the railway company’s staffed left luggage service. If you have an economy ticket and want to leave your carry-on bag with them before your departure, you would have to pay a service fee of $6. In the case of checked baggage no larger than 23kg, the service is free of charge.
For holders of Business, Touring, Sleeper, or Prestige Sleeper Classes tickets, the service is complimentary, regardless of carry-on or checked bags.
- Address: 895 Rue de la Gauchetière O Open in Google Maps
Montréal Bus Station
You can rent a locker for $6/day or leave your bulkier suitcases in the baggage room ($12/ day). Each additional day costs another $12. However, please note that the service is reserved for customers of the station, so to deposit your belongings, you will need to provide a ticket or receipt.
- Address: 1717 Berri St Open in Google Maps
Centre Eaton Montréal
Located on the Tunnel level, in the food court, these self-service lockers can be operated for a fee of $1.
- Address: 705 Rue Sainte-Catherine O Open in Google Maps
Place-des-Arts metro station
The price per item per day is $6.99. Suitcases larger than 23kg will be charged an extra $2.99. You can pay by cash, Paypal, or e-transfer.
- Address: 3418- Avenue Du Parc Open in Google Maps
Luggage storage in Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
This left luggage service charges per day $7 for small bags, $8 for average ones, or $9 for large ones. Extra-large suitcases are charged $10/ day. Bottles, musical instruments, computers, and other objects come at specific rates. Click here to see their full price list. Please note that you can’t deposit bags wrapped in plastic.
- Opening hours: 24 hours/day (Monday – Sunday)
- Location: the public area, near the domestic departures area
Great Tip for how to get yourself luggage storage in Montreal:
TIP: The demand for luggage storage in Montreal is high and therefore it can be tricky to find places where you can store your belongings, but it is possible!
Travel Hack: Walk into a random hotel and act as you are staying there. Some hotels offer luggage storage for their guests and sometimes even for people who are not staying at the hotel, just ask! And remember to give a great tip in case they want to store it.
Alternative: Luggage storage at museums and galleries in Montreal
With countless sights to see, Montreal has a very rich and diverse cultural life. However, it might be more difficult to enjoy it, if you suddenly find yourself unable to enter a place you’ve been dying to visit because of your trolley.
We’ve made a quick list of all the main tourist attractions in Montreal and their locker situation so that you’re up-to-speed:
- Notre-Dame Basilica – no storage options
- St. Joseph Oratory (Oratoire Saint-Joseph) – there is no cloakroom onsite
- Fine Arts Museum (Musée des Beaux-Arts) – there is a coatroom onsite, but it does not accept travel suitcases. Medium-sized handbags can be taken with you to the museum, while larger ones need to be left in the coatroom
- Pointe-à-Callière Museum – the museum has a self-service cloakroom in the Éperon Building and in the basement of the Mariners’ House and also lockers which you can use for $1
- Place des Arts – from 1st of October to the 30th of April there is a cloakroom service available in Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier, Théâtre Maisonneuve, Maison Symphonique and Théâtre Jean-Duceppe. However, travel luggage cannot be stored here
- McCord Museum – the museum has both a coat room and self-service lockers
- Barbie Expo – no information available
Most hotels do offer to keep your bags for a few hours before your check-in or after checking out. Your best bet is to simply ask. If your hotel is a bit out of the way from your sightseeing itinerary or means of transportation, you’d want to consider a luggage storage service that is more conveniently located.
Why are you searching for luggage storage in Montreal?
Maybe you have to check out of your Airbnb apartment, rental place, or hotel and your flight isn’t until tonight?
Or… You just arrived in Montreal, ready to explore everything the city has to offer, but your rental place isn’t ready for you for 5 more hours? Most travelers have been in similar situations and experienced the struggle of luggage first hand.
Montreal offers a range of possibilities when it comes to luggage storage and we have gathered everything into this guide to help you.
Sightseeing and attractions just aren’t the same with a suitcase in each hand and a backpack on your shoulders. Free yourself from baggage to fully enjoy your time in Montreal.
Qué dicen nuestros clientes
FAQ about luggage storage in Montreal
Here are some of the most often asked questions and answers on storing luggage in Montreal
How do I find luggage storage near me?
The easiest way to find storage is if you search online for a luggage storage company. You can find sites where you can quickly locate a storage locker in Montreal. This is easy to do because luggage storage companies have maps that show where their different storage locations are throughout the relevant city.
Are there lockers at Montreal airport?
For safety reasons, there are no lockers in the terminal.
Can I store my luggage in Montreal Central Station?
There are no lockers available in Montreal Central Station. However, there is a baggage room available if you have a ticker for an upcoming travel on that same day.