Are you looking for lockers and places to leave your luggage in Lisbon?
If you love to travel, there’s nothing more annoying than carrying your luggage through the entire city. Well, maybe you like to carry it around – if not, this is our coverage of where to store your luggage when in Lisbon.
A specially designed map of luggage storage locations in Lisbon:
Best rated in Lisbon: LuggageHero
Price starts from
Luggage storage sites are located inside existing businesses, including retail outlets, hotels, cafes, and more. All are vetted by LuggageHero’s local employee, who performs regular quality checks.
Choose the area from below in which you wish to store your luggage:
For a full overview of all Luggage Storage locations:
More info about LuggageHero™:
- From €1/hour and a €2 start-up handling fee
- You never pay more than €10 per 24 hours per bag.
- Discount Vouchers? Click here to see if we have any available at the moment.
- €2500 per bag stored. Read more about the luggage storage insurance here
- Security seal:
- Provided in all shops to ensure the protection of your luggage. Learn more about the security seal here.
How to store your luggage at LuggageHero™
- Find your location using the online web app
- Book risk-free to be guaranteed your spot. You only pay if you end up using your booking
- Start the storage timer when you arrive at the shop. Directions are then forwarded by email and SMS
- Your bag is secured with a security seal and insurance for up to €2500
- Pick up your luggage when convenient
- No reason to find the correct currency. Everything is paid online.
Or read more about LuggageHero by clicking here
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions here.
Online Reviews about LuggageHero:
Each venue on LuggageHero has its own reviews that you can read on each profile. But you can also find reviews about LuggageHero on social media:
Other luggage storage solutions in Lisbon:
Stations in Lisbon that normally offer luggage storage
Note: In central Lisbon luggage or purchases can be locked at lockers by the hour. City Lockers are located at stations and parking lots close to stations (Rossio, Cais do Sodré, Lisboa Oriente, Lisboa Santa Apolónia, Sete Rios, Praça Figueira Parking and Martim Moniz Parking). The price is 4,50 Euros for a small locker, 6 Euros for a large locker (per 24 hours).
Storage Lockers accessible 06:30 am – 01:00 am.
With a connection to Lisbon Airport.
Payments: Coins only.
Baggage lockers accessible 24/7.
Baggage lockers accessible 24/7.
Payments: Coins and notes.
Opening hours 10 am – 7 pm
Espaço Chiado Shopping Center
Open Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 8 pm.
The price from 3,50 Euro to 10 Euro per day.
Open 08:00 am – 11:00 pm, 7 days a week.
Pricing is divided into interval starting from 4 Euro up to 12 Euro a day.
Luggage storage at the airport in Lisbon
Lisbon Portela Airport – luggage storage found in the Arrival Hall next to park area P2. Open 24 hours, 7 days a week. Prices vary from 2,90 to 8,60 Euro depending on the amount of kg.
Why you should store your luggage
Sightseeing and attractions just aren’t the same with a suitcase in each hand and a backpack. This is the key reason why you should consider planning where to store your luggage while shopping and exploring the city of Lisbon.
Besides the struggling with unhandy suitcases, they also put a physical strain on you as you carry them around with you. Therefore, left luggage storage is the perfect service for you! While storing your luggage in a safe place you’re able to enjoy your time in Lisbon.