Camping statistics in the USA
Nov 27, 2020 · 2 min read
Camping statistics in the US
Keep reading today’s post about camping statistics in the USA to find out more about this way of enjoying nature!
- 55% of campers are male, and 45% female
- 34% of campers are 25-44 years old, and 29% of them are 45+
- 11% of the surveyed were 18-24 years old
- 10% of campers are 13-17 years old
- 16% of campers are 6-12 years old
How much do they camp?
- 39% said they go 1 to 3 times annually
- 17% of campers go camping 4-5 times per year
- 19% said they camp 6 to 11 times per year
- 13% of campers go 12-23 times annually
- 8% said they camp around 24-51 times per year!
- Only 4% said they camp more than 52 times per year
What kind of camping is the most popular?
- 71% of campers chose to camp using traditional tents
- 17% decided to rent a cabin for their camping
- 11% thought that RV was the best choice for them
- 1% chose to bivouac as their preferred choice of camping
10 Travel Apps You Need to Know About in 2021
Gen 11, 2021
Your guide to finding cheap flights in 2021
Gen 10, 2021 · 4 min read
We ranked the airlines according to their likelihood of losing your luggage this Christmas
Dic 10, 2020
Christmas Around the World
Dic 9, 2020