Camping statistics in the USA
Last updated: Déc 3, 2020 · 2 min read
Camping statistics in the US
Keep reading today’s post about camping statistics in the USA to find out more about this way of enjoying nature!
- 55% of campers are male, and 45% female
- 34% of campers are 25-44 years old, and 29% of them are 45+
- 11% of the surveyed were 18-24 years old
- 10% of campers are 13-17 years old
- 16% of campers are 6-12 years old
How much do they camp?
- 39% said they go 1 to 3 times annually
- 17% of campers go camping 4-5 times per year
- 19% said they camp 6 to 11 times per year
- 13% of campers go 12-23 times annually
- 8% said they camp around 24-51 times per year!
- Only 4% said they camp more than 52 times per year
What kind of camping is the most popular?
- 71% of campers chose to camp using traditional tents
- 17% decided to rent a cabin for their camping
- 11% thought that RV was the best choice for them
- 1% chose to bivouac as their preferred choice of camping
Luggage Storage at Copenhagen Central Station
Juin 21, 2022 · 2 min read
Lost Luggage Report – over 1.25 million bags lost or mishandled by US airlines in the second half of 2021
Mar 21, 2022 · 4 min read
Destinations in the US for the upcoming Spring Break
Mar 2, 2022 · 5 min read
One-day Trip Destinations for Spring and Summer Time
Fév 24, 2022