KLOOK is a world-leading travel platform that offers services with more than 100,000 activities across 400 destinations. There is a reason, why they are one of the world-leading platforms – their services are affordable yet the quality is not compromised. If you ever travel to Spain, you might consider checking these tours out!
These are some of our all-time favorite activities in Barcelona and Madrid that can be booked and enjoyed through KLOOK:
Park Guell is probably one of the most visited places when in Barcelona and it should not be missed. Its spacious exterior with beautiful green spaces and unique architecture that Antoni Gaudi is known for is a must-go. Do you want to visit Park Guell and skip the unnecessary queue of people?
- Book through Klook and purchase tickets to enter the picturesque Park Güell, a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
- The tickets don’t have any booking fees. Enjoy entry into the park at a sweet rate!
- Enjoy a visual treat at every turn as you explore a marvelous park designed by the legendary Antoni Gaudí
- This enchanting world is full of quirky shapes and peculiar features, like a giant lizard and odd mosaics
- Bask in the serene atmosphere of the lush nature surrounding this marvel of Catalan Modernisme
Book and buy the ticket through Klook here.
When you will have explored Barcelona city, you might want to take a short trip to Monserrat. It is a multi-peaked mountain range established as a national park that can be found outside of Barcelona.
- Marvel at Montserrat’s fascinating rock formations that appear as humans or animals
- Gaze on the famous Montserrat Virgin, patron saint of Catalonia, at the Basilica
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of this natural park and towns from the mountain
- Travel by bus from Barcelona and enjoy a ride on a rack railway during the afternoon tour
- Want to explore Montserrat at your own pace? Book the bus transfer the only package for hassle-free transportation!
You can book this tour here.
Do you feel like doing something different in Barcelona? Try to cruise along the coast of the city to see some of the famous buildings that make up the city skyline with Las Golondrinas Boats.
- Embark on an 18-mile route to see the sights and spot the iconic Port Olímpic and Vila Olímpica
- Visit the different side of the city, exploring from a new angle, as you view it from the water
- Discover the city’s emblematic monuments, symbols of the culture, and 125-year history of Barcelona
You can book your boat trip here.
KLOOK offers and provides attractive tours and tickets in Madrid too. Have a look at our favorite picks.
Day tours tend to be a bit exhausting due to the sunny weather and many people rushing throughout the city. Try KLOOK´s Night walking tour in order to see Madrid from a completely different perspective.
- Join a night walking tour and explore the streets and some attractions of Madrid, the vibrant capital city of Spain
- Visit the best spots at night like the Madrid of the Austrias, Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor
- Experience one of the most ideal way for a first time visitor to truly get to know this beautiful city
- Enjoy a 3-hour guided walking tour with a local guide who will enlighten you with their knowledge of Madrid’s history
- Visit the Royal Palace of Madrid, one of Europe’s largest palaces with over 1 million square feet of floor space
- Get to know interesting facts about the Spanish palace with your knowledgable bilingual guide leading the way
- Admire more than 1,300 works on display in the museum showcasing the best of Spanish and European art
- Come face to face with masterpieces like Velasquez’s 'Las Meninas’, Goya’s 'The Black Paintings’, and more.
- Enjoy the signature attractions of two beautiful cities, Avila and Salamanca
- Visit popular attractions such as Cathedral of Avila, San Vicente Shrine, Plaza Mayor of Salamanca
- Enjoy comfortable and hassle-free transportation between the meetup point and Avila and Salamanca
- This tour is recommended for all travelers eager to know more about Avila and Salamanca
To ensure the most convenient and comfortable experience, we recommend using LuggageHero to store your luggage and avoid unnecessary hassle. You can check the locations of the luggage storage in Barcelona here and Madrid here.