Klook is a world-leading travel activities and services booking platform with more than 100,000 activities across 400 major destinations. Founded in 2014, Klook gives travellers a seamless way to discover and book popular attractions, local tours, rail passes, food options, airport transfers, and unique experiences around the world.
Unlike traditional tour agencies with fixed travel packages, Klook lets you decide exactly how you want to spend your holiday – you are in charge! You’re welcome to customize your own itinerary by choosing your own unique experiences and at a friendlier price tag too!
Klook in Paris
Klook has a wide range of activities to do in Paris for every taste. This winter you can enjoy all kinds of tours, activities and attractions around the French capital.
Perfect for the foodies and a great idea for a Parisian date.
- Enjoy a day of exquisite champagne and delectable Parisian delicacies in this exciting adventure in Paris
- Wander the streets of Saint Germain where you’ll be treated to an array of local delights with the help of your friendly guide
- Learn more about your favorite bottle of champagne as you try different types of this sparkling beverage throughout the day
- Learn the art of champagne and food pairing at the end of your journey to make your tour truly unforgettable
- More than 3 hours of guided food tour of the Saint Germain district with 6 stops
- 5 Champagne tastings during the tour
- Non-alcoholic beverages for participants aged 6-17
- 5 delicacies to pair with champagne
- An English-speaking wine expert guide
- Visit of two wine shops/cellars
An unforgettable evening for art lovers in Paris where you can enjoy the beauty of the Louvre while enjoying some amazing wine.
- Book through Klook and get to go around the world-renowned Louvre Museum during the off hours!
- During this amazing evening tour, your guide will take you to see the institution’s highlights.
- Marvel at the extensive collection of incredible artworks and artifacts from different cultures on display.
- Be regaled with exciting stories and incisive commentary about the highlights from your engaging guide.
- After the tour, you’ll visit a wine bar to taste 3 French wine flavors, cheese, and a charcuterie buffet.
- English-speaking guide
- 1 Louvre Admission Ticket in Paris + off hours reservation fee
If you don’t get seasick, then this is the perfect opportunity for you to enjoy Paris in an authentic way.
- Elevate your journey through Paris with a gastronomic and luxury cruise along Seine River from Yachts de Paris
- Enjoy the stunning panorama of Paris as you dine on the cuisine of Guy Krenzer, one of France’s greatest chefs
- Travel on the Don Juan II, a classic cruise fleet from the golden age of transatlantic ocean liners
- Bask in the sophistication as luxury and serenity are, more than ever, the essence of this dinner cruise
- Seine Dinner Cruise (180 minutes)
- Cuisine of Guy Krenzer (Double Meilleur Ouvrier de France and Creative Director of Lenôtre)
With this one you can cross off being on a helicopter from your bucket list and enjoy the beautiful view of Paris all at once.
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Explore and admire Paris from a different stunning angle on a helicopter tour
- See world-famous tourist sites – Château de Versailles, Montparnasse Tower and the Eiffel Tower
- Fly with a certified and experienced pilot and learn some insider helicopter knowledge
- Seize the opportunity to take photos in front of the helicopter
- 90 minute experience including 25 minute flight
- Professional certified pilot who speaks English/French
- Airport tax (EUR 24.50/pax)
- Soft drinks at airfield Saint Cyr
- A certificate for flight per passenger
- Helipass keyring
If you choose to visit Paris and check out any of these activities, you can store your bags with LuggageHero while enjoying the tours hands-free! You can find over 40 locations spread around Paris for you to drop off your bags!