Luggage Storage in +30 locations around Valencia
Store your luggage in a local shop from €1/hour
A guide on how and where to find lockers and places to store your luggage in Valencia as of 2020:
You saved all the sights you want to visit on your phone, looked up all the best restaurants and pubs, and checked out nightlife hotspots. But nothing kills the excitement of a holiday than carrying your luggage through the entire city.
No worries, LuggageHero is here to help. With several locations around Valencia, conveniently close to all the main tourist attractions, LuggageHero is a quick, safe and easy solution for storing your bags.
Access this map for free to compare all the services available in Valencia straight to your smartphone
Click on the icons to get more info on locations, price and insurance. The map includes all locations from LuggageHero™ and public left luggage services in Valencia. To open up this map in full screen: Click here
Best rated in Valencia: LuggageHero
Use a local shop (coffee shops, souvenir shops, restaurants, and stores) in Valencia to store your luggage for as low as €1.
Luggage storage with LuggageHero
LuggageHero offers storage option in over 30 shops all over Valencia which means you can stow away your belongings for hours or even days if you need to.
Easy, quick, budget-friendly
- When using LuggageHero in Valencia, you only pay €1/ hour, with a one-time handling fee of €2. No worries, we always keep your budget in mind – you never pay more than €8/ day (handling fee included)
- The handling fee includes security seals and insurance with coverage of up to €2500 for each bag. There are no other hidden fees.
- If you store your luggage for several days, you only pay a maximum of €8/bag on the first day and only €5/ day afterward.
- You will only pay for the time you actually store your luggage. You don’t pay anything if you don’t show up for your booking.
- Book online and receive your directions. No app download needed.
Safety is our no. 1 priority
Don’t leave your just bags behind, but also your worries. Each piece of luggage left in one of our LuggageHero locations in Valencia is insured for up to €2500 per bag, the highest insurance coverage in the industry.
More than that, we have designed a custom security seal that makes sure no one has tampered with your belongings. Click here to read about our specially designed security seal, which is provided for free at all our locations.
Quality-checked partner locations
Luggage storage sites are located inside existing businesses, including retail outlets, hotels, cafes, and more. All are vetted by LuggageHero’s local employee, who performs regular quality checks. Every piece of luggage is stored away from any public access and secured with a security seal every time.
Enjoy Valencia with no time limit
If anything, you should be the boss of your own schedule while on vacation. This is why we have partnered up with locations that are open around the clock, so that you can make the most of your visit without having to think of closing times.
Traveling with friends and family made easy
Traveling with friends or family? Then don’t pass up the chance to get a special discount for storing 10 or more pieces of luggage. Write us a quick message and you’re all set to go.
Four simple steps to leave your luggage with LuggageHero
- When booking online you are always guaranteed space
- Start the storage timer in your browser when arriving at the shop or use the link sent to you to access your booking page.
- Enjoy yourself in Valencia!
- Pick up your luggage and stop the storage timer on your booking page.
Costs and Discount Voucher
per hour + a one-time handling fee of – maximum for the first 24 hours and €5 for each additional day including your free luggage storage insurance
Discount Vouchers – Click here to see if we have any available at the moment.
Luggage storage with LuggageHero in Valencia
Read Reviews about LuggageHero here:
Download LuggageHero’s free luggage storage app:
For even more comfort and ease, you can download LuggageHero’s bag storage app where you can see all our locations around Valencia.
Lockers and luggage storage options in Valencia:
For this service, you pay €3 (small items), €4 (medium items) or €5 (large items) and payments can be made by credit card.
- Opening hours: 09:30 – 20:00 (Monday – Sunday)
- Address: Calle Pie de la Cruz 5, 46001. Open in Google Maps
This baggage deposit service charges €2.5/ day for small and average-sized bags or €3.5 for large trolleys and suitcases.
- Opening hours:09:30 – 13:30 and 15:30 – 19:30 (Monday – Sunday)
- Address: Calle Bolseria 17, 46001. Open in Google Maps
Placa de l`Ajuntament
Lock & Be Free
Their prices come at a flat daily fee: €5 for small items and €8 for large ones.
- Opening hours: 09:00 – 21:00 (Monday – Sunday)
- Address: Carrer de Blanes 7, 46001. Open in Google Maps
Lock & Be Free
As in most of Lock & Be Free’s drop-off points, they charge per day a flat fee of €5 for small items and €8 for large ones.
- Opening hours: 09:00 – 21:00 (Monday – Sunday)
- Address: Carrer dels Francesc Cubells 14, 46011. Open in Google Maps
Luggage storage in Valencia Train Stations
Joaquín Sorolla Train Station
This train station is also equipped with lockers, their price differing according to size: €3.1 for small ones, €3.6 for medium or €5.2 for large lockers.
- Opening hours: 07:00 – 22:00 (Monday – Sunday)
- Location: Carrer San Vincente Martir 171, 46007. (open in Google Maps)
Estaciò Nord Train Station
This train station is also equipped with lockers, their price differing according to size: €3.1 for small ones, €3.6 for medium or €5.22 for large lockers.
- Opening hours: 08:30 – 20:30 (Monday – Sunday)
- Location: Carrer de Xàtiva 24, 46007. (open in Google Maps)
This baggage deposit option is a 5 minutes’ walk away from the train station and costs €5/day
- Opening hours:10:30 – 14:30 and 16:30 – 20:30 (Monday & Wednesday – Saturday)
10:30 – 20:30 (Tuesday)
- Location: Carrer del Convent de Jerusalem 20, 46007. (open in Google Maps)
This is a comparison of all the companies in Valencia offering luggage storage:
Great Tip for how to get yourself FREE luggage storage in Valencia:
TIP: The demand for luggage storage Valencia is high and therefore it can be tricky to find places where you can store your belongings for free, but it is possible!
Travel Hack: Walk into a random hotel and act as you are staying there. Some hotels offer luggage storage for their guests and sometimes even for people who are not staying at the hotel, just ask! And remember to give a great tip in case they want to store it.
Alternative: Luggage storage at museums and galleries in Valencia
With a countless sight to see, Valencia has a very rich and diverse cultural life. However, it might be more difficult to enjoy it, if you suddenly find yourself unable to enter a place you’ve been dying to visit because of your trolley.
We’ve made a quick list of all the main tourist attractions in Valencia and their locker situation, so that you’re up-to-speed:
- Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias – there are two storage options: one is at the entrance of the Oceanogràfic building, next to the info point (at the cost of €2/day, no booking required) and the other is a cloakroom found at the Museu de les Ciències (only for coats and small items, at the cost of €1/item)
- Bioparc Valencia – no lockers available on the premises
- La Lonja de Seda – no storage options on-site
- Catedral de Valencia – there are no bag deposit possibilities
- Ceramics Museum (Palacio del Marqués de Dos Aguas) – there are self-service lockers you can use for €1 or you can also leave your bulkier items at the entrance
- Museum of Fine Arts of Valencia (Museo de Bellas Artes de Valencia) – you can leave larger items at the ticket office
- Institut Valencia d’Art Modern – the museum has a cloakroom and lockers where you can leave your belongings. Ask at the info desk where to store your things
You might be lucky to stay in a hotel willing to store your bags. This is a great option if you need a little more time to look around the area where your hotel is located. If you want to explore places away from your hotel, it’s possible that some hotels will let you store your bags for a fee even if you are not a guest. However, it’s not all hotels that offer this service to people who are not staying at the hotel, but it never hurts to ask!
Why are you searching for luggage storage in Valencia?
Maybe you have to check out of your Airbnb apartment, rental place or hotel and your flight isn’t until tonight?
Or… You just arrived in Valencia, ready to explore everything the city has to offer, but your rental place isn’t ready for you for 5 more hours? Most travelers have been in similar situations and experienced the struggle of luggage first hand.
Valencia offers a range of possibilities when it comes to the luggage storage and we have gathered everything into this guide to help you.
Sightseeing and attractions just aren’t the same with a suitcase in each hand and a backpack on your shoulders. Free yourself from baggage to fully enjoy your time in Valencia.