Luggage Storage Malaga
Store your bags in a certified hotel or shop from €1/hour
A guide on how and where to find lockers and places to store your luggage in Malaga as of 2021:
You saved all the sights you want to visit on your phone, looked up all the best restaurants and pubs, and checked out nightlife hotspots. But nothing kills the excitement of a holiday than carrying your luggage through the entire city.
No worries, LuggageHero is here to help. With several locations around Malaga, conveniently close to all the main tourist attractions, LuggageHero is a quick, safe and easy solution for storing your bags.
Use our map to find the nearest certified shops
Click on the icons to get more info on locations, prices, and insurance. The map includes all locations from LuggageHero™.
Best rated in Malaga: LuggageHero
Based on the chart below, LuggageHero is the best luggage storage option in Malaga. Use a local shop (coffee shops, souvenir shops, restaurants, and stores) in Malaga to store your luggage for as low as
Luggage storage chart
The chart is created based on the most popular luggage storage options in Malaga.
Download LuggageHero’s free luggage storage app:
For even more comfort and ease, you can download LuggageHero’s bag storage app where you can see all our locations around Malaga.
Luggage storage with LuggageHero
LuggageHero offers storage options in over 20 shops all over Malaga which means you can stow away your belongings for hours or even days if you need to.
Easy, quick, budget-friendly
- When using LuggageHero in Malaga, you only pay €1/ hour, with a one-time handling fee of €2. No worries, we always keep your budget in mind – you never pay more than €8/ day (handling fee included)
- The handling fee includes security seals and insurance with coverage of up to €2500 for each bag. There are no other hidden fees
- If you store your luggage for several days, you only pay a maximum of €8/bag on the first day and only €5/ day afterward
- You will only pay for the time you actually store your luggage. You don’t pay anything if you don’t show up for your booking
- Book online and receive your directions, or simply download LuggageHero’s app
Safety is our no. 1 priority
Don’t leave your just bags behind, but also your worries. Each piece of luggage left in one of our LuggageHero locations in Malaga is insured for up to €2500 per bag, the highest insurance coverage in the industry.
More than that, we have designed a custom security seal that makes sure no one has tampered with your belongings. Click here to read about our specially designed security seal, which is provided for free at all our locations.
Quality-checked partner locations
Luggage storage sites are located inside existing businesses, including retail outlets, hotels, cafes, and more. All are vetted by LuggageHero’s local employee, who performs regular quality checks. Every piece of luggage is stored away from any public access and secured with a security seal every time.
Enjoy Malaga with no time limit
If anything, you should be the boss of your own schedule while on vacation. This is why we have partnered up with locations that are open around the clock so that you can make the most of your visit without having to think of closing times.
Traveling with friends and family made easy
Traveling with friends or family? Then don’t pass up the chance to get a special discount for storing 10 or more pieces of luggage. Write us a quick message and you’re all set to go.
Four simple steps to leave your luggage with LuggageHero
- When booking online you are always guaranteed space
- Start the storage timer in your browser when arriving at the shop or use the link sent to you to access your booking page.
- Enjoy yourself in Malaga!
- Pick up your luggage and stop the storage timer on your booking page.
Costs and Discount Voucher
- €1 per hour + a one-time handling fee of €2 – maximum €8 for the first 24 hours and €5 for each additional day including your free luggage storage insurance
Discount Vouchers – Click here to see if we have any available at the moment.
Luggage storage with LuggageHero in Malaga
All these companies can offer you bag storage in Malaga – We’ve listed them below:
Lock and Relax
These self-service lockers come at a flat fee of €5 per day. If you do choose this service, pay attention to arrive on time for pick-up, as otherwise you can only pick up your belongings the following day and you must also pay an additional €5.
- Address: Casas de Campos Street 22, 29001 Open in Google Maps
Prices for small items start at €2, while for bulkier items at €3. You can pay by both cash and card and it’s better to book ahead of time.
- Address: Calle Trinidad Grund 10, 29001 Open in Google Maps
If you want to stow away handbags, medium or cabin luggage, this service costs €5 for under 5 hours of €8 for a full day. In the case of large suitcases or special items (such as sports equipment, for example), you’d pay €8 for under 5 hours, or €12 for a full day.
- Address: Calle San Juan 24, 29005 Open in Google Maps
Plaza del Teatro
Prices for small bags start at €3, for suitcases at €4. In the case of the medium bag, you’d pay €5, while large items cost €6/day.
- Address: Plaza del Teatro 6, 29008 Open in Google Maps
Using this service costs €5/day for small or medium pieces of luggage or €8/day for large or extra-large suitcases. For each additional day, you pay another €5.
- Address: Calle Carretería 53, 29008 Open in Google Maps
Great Tip for how to get yourself luggage storage in Malaga:
TIP: The demand for luggage storage in Malaga is high and therefore it can be tricky to find places where you can store your belongings, but it is possible!
Travel Hack: Walk into a random hotel and act as you are staying there. Some hotels offer luggage storage for their guests and sometimes even for people who are not staying at the hotel, just ask! And remember to give a great tip in case they want to store it.
Alternative: Luggage storage at museums and galleries in Malaga
With countless sights to see, Malaga has a very rich and diverse cultural life. However, it might be more difficult to enjoy it, if you suddenly find yourself unable to enter a place you’ve been dying to visit because of your trolley.
We’ve made a quick list of all the main tourist attractions in Malaga and their locker situation so that you’re up-to-speed:
- Cathedral – you can find lockers near the entrance to the cathedral museum
- Botanical Gardens (La Concepcion Jardin Botanico) – no baggage deposit possible
- Castillo de Gibralfaro – no storage option available
- Pablo Ruíz Picasso Foundation Birthplace Museum – they provide free cloakroom service, but your bags need to be small enough to pass through the airport security-type scanner
- Centre Pompidou Malaga – there are self-service lockers on site
Most hotels do offer to keep your bags for a few hours before your check-in or after checking out. Your best bet is to simply ask. If your hotel is a bit out of the way from your sightseeing itinerary or means of transportation, you’d want to consider a luggage storage service that is more conveniently located.
Luggage storage in Malaga Airport
Using this service for less than 2 hours will cost you €4.2, while the price for a whole day is €7. If you want to deposit your bags for more than one day, each subsequent day will cost an additional €5. After the seventh day of storing your bags here, each extra day costs another €3.
“BlueCatParking” also offers an around-the-clock left luggage service, however, their website offers no information on prices or the location of their office. The best bet is to call them (+ 34 952 475 179) or write an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Opening hours: 09:00 – 21:00 (Monday – Sunday)
- Location: floor 0 arrivals hall, Terminal 3
Why are you searching for luggage storage in Malaga?
Maybe you have to check out of your Airbnb apartment, rental place, or hotel and your flight isn’t until tonight?
Or… You just arrived in Malaga, ready to explore everything the city has to offer, but your rental place isn’t ready for you for 5 more hours? Most travelers have been in similar situations and experienced the struggle of luggage first hand.
Malaga offers a range of possibilities when it comes to luggage storage and we have gathered everything into this guide to help you.
Sightseeing and attractions just aren’t the same with a suitcase in each hand and a backpack on your shoulders. Free yourself from baggage to fully enjoy your time in Malaga.
Mais de 55.000 viajantes avaliaram LuggageHero
FAQ about luggage storage in Malaga
Here are some of the most often asked questions and answers on storing luggage in Malaga
How do I find luggage storage near me?
It is easy to find storage options in Malaga nearby if you search online for a luggage storage company. You can find sites where you can quickly locate a storage option in Malaga. This is easy to do because luggage storage companies have maps that show where their different storage locations are throughout the relevant city.
Can I store my luggage at Malaga airport?
Malaga-Costa del Sol Airport provides a luggage storage service through the LockMate company, allowing passengers' luggage to be stored on the airport premises for limited periods of time
How can I arrive to the City Center from Malaga airport?
The Renfe C1 train Line -Fuengirola-Málaga Centro Alameda- connects the city with Málaga airport. The underground train station is located under terminal T3 and it is accessed from the terminal T3 gate through the transport interchange.