2020 Guide: Find Luggage Storage & Lockers in Seville
Store your luggage anywhere in Seville from €1/hour
A guide on how and where to find lockers and places to store your luggage in Seville as of 2020:
The Spanish capital of Flamenco is a great city to explore on your vacation this year or even on a weekend city-break. With a rich history, impressive architecture and many restaurants where you can try some mouth-watering tapas, Seville will surely make for a fiesta to remember.
But it’s hardly a fiesta if you have to carry your bags around with you. LuggageHero is here to help. With several locations around Seville, conveniently close to all the main tourist attractions, LuggageHero is a quick, safe and easy solution for storing your bags.
Access this map for free to compare all the services available in Seville straight to your smartphone
Click on the icons to get more info on locations, price and insurance. The map includes all locations from LuggageHero™ and public left luggage services in Seville. To open up this map in full screen: Click here
Best rated in Seville: LuggageHero
Use a local shop (coffee shops, souvenir shops, restaurants, and stores) in Seville to store your luggage for as low as €1.
Luggage storage with LuggageHero
LuggageHero offers storage option in over 20 shops all over Seville which means you can stow away your belongings for hours or even days if you need to.
Quick and simple bookings at a budget-friendly price
- When using LuggageHero in Seville, you only pay €1/ hour, with a one-time handling fee of €2. No worries, we always keep your budget in mind – you never pay more than €8/ day (handling fee included)
- The handling fee includes security seals and insurance with coverage of up to €2500 for each bag. There are no other hidden fees.
- If you store your luggage for several days, you only pay a maximum of €8/bag on the first day and only €5/ day afterwards.
- You will only pay for the time you actually store your luggage. You don’t pay anything if you don’t show up for your booking.
- Book online and receive your directions. No app download needed.
Safety is our no. 1 priority
With LuggagHero you’re bags are as safe as safe can be. Each piece of luggage left in one of our LuggageHero locations in Seville is insured for up to €2500 per bag, the highest insurance coverage in the industry.
More than that, we have designed a custom security seal that makes sure no one has tampered with your belongings. Click here to read about our specially designed security seal, which is provided for free at all our locations.
Quality-checked partner locations
Luggage storage sites are located inside existing businesses, including retail outlets, hotels, cafes, and more. All are vetted by LuggageHero’s local employee, who performs regular quality checks. Every piece of luggage is stored away from any public access and secured with a security seal every time.
Seville after dark
Seville is a city to be enjoyed at a leisurely pace, so we make sure you don’t have to always check your watch in order to be on time to pick up your stuff. LuggageHero has partnered up with several central locations in Seville that are open until the late hours of the night.
It’s always better when we’re together
Traveling with friends or family? Then don’t pass up the chance to get a special discount for storing 10 or more pieces of luggage. Write us a quick message and you’re all set to go.
Four simple steps to leave your luggage with LuggageHero
- When booking online you are always guaranteed space
- Start the storage timer in your browser when arriving at the shop or use the link sent to you to access your booking page.
- Enjoy yourself in Seville!
- Pick up your luggage and stop the storage timer on your booking page.
Costs and Discount Voucher
per hour + a one-time handling fee of – maximum for the first 24 hours and €5 for each additional day including your free luggage storage insurance
Discount Vouchers – Click here to see if we have any available at the moment.
Luggage storage with LuggageHero in Seville
Read Reviews about LuggageHero here:
All these companies can offer you bag storage in Seville – We’ve listed them below:
Cathedral of Seville
The Tourist House
This company mainly focuses on renting out apartments to tourists, but also offer an additional left luggage service, which comes at the price of €3/ item/ day.
- Opening hours: 10:00 – 19:00
- Address: 1 C/ Francos, 14, 1a Planta, 41002, Seville. Open in Google Maps
Mainly focused on bike rental and guided tours, this company also added the option for tourists to stow away their belongings. They charge a flat rate of €3/ item/ day.
- Opening hours: 9:00 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 20:00
- Address: Calle Espronceda, 5, 41004, Seville. Open in Google Maps
The Pink Lockers
In this location you can find differently sized lockers to choose from, the prices varying accordingly. They range from €4.9 to €11.9 per day.
- Opening hours: 24 hours/day (Monday – Sunday)
- Address: Calle San José, 15, 41004, Seville. Open in Google Maps
The Bell Hop
You can find three different drop-off points:
This the prices for this left luggage service range from €2.5 (for handbags and computer bags) to €5 (larger pieces of luggage) or €8 (special items such as bikes, guitars of sporting equipment). They also require you make a reservation 24 hours before baggage drop-off.
- Opening hours: Unknown
- Address: Calle Abades, 26, 41004, Seville. Open in Google Maps
Plaza de la Alfalfa
If you’re near Plaza de la Alfalfa, enjoying some tapas, you can find Easiday. This service rents out lockers at a flat rate of €8/day.
- Opening hours: 10:00 – 18:00 (Monday – Sunday)
- Address: Calle Candilejo 4, 41004, Seville. Open in Google Maps
Smart Locker Sevilla
This service has three different types of lockers, prices varying accordingly: medium (29,3 cm x 43,6 cm x 58 deep for €4.9/item/day), large (59,2 cm x 43,6 cm x 58 cm for €8.9/item/day) and extra-large (85,6 cm x 43,6 cm x 58 cm for €11.9/item/day)
- Opening hours: 24 hours/day (Monday – Sunday)
- Address: Calle Quintana, 13, 41003, Seville. Open in Google Maps
Plaza Ponce de Leon
Actually a bike our operator, Bunny Bike also offers a left luggage service at €4 for a small suitcase and €5 for a large one.
- Opening hours: 9:30 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 20:00 (Monday – Sunday)
- Address: Calle Francisco Carrión Mejías, 3, 41003, Seville. Open in Google Maps
Puerta de Carmona
Lock & Be Free
The prices per day are €5 for a small locker and €8 for a large one.
- Opening hours: 9:00 – 21:00 (Monday – Sunday)
- Address: Calle Puerta de Carmona 4, 41003, Seville. Open in Google Maps
Metropol Parasol (Las Setas)
When booking this service, the prices vary from €4.9/ suitcase/ day to €12.9/ suitcase/ day, according to the item’s size.
- Opening hours: 6:00 – 22:00
- Address: Calle Regina 1, 8-2, Seville. Open in Google Maps
Fine Arts Museum
Another storage service is holadrop, which charges €5/day.
- Opening hours: 08:00 / 23:45 (Monday – Sunday)
This is a comparison of all the companies in Seville offering luggage storage:
Great Tip for how to get yourself FREE luggage storage in Seville:
TIP: The demand for luggage storage Seville is high and therefore it can be tricky to find places where you can store your belongings for free, but it is possible!
Travel Hack: Walk into a random hotel and act as you are staying there. Some hotels offer luggage storage for their guests and sometimes even for people who are not staying at the hotel, just ask! And remember to give a great tip in case they want to store it.
Alternative: Luggage storage at museums and galleries in Seville
Most museums and galleries offer the option to leave your bags at the cloakroom or even have designated lockers for their visitors. It’s a convenient way to enjoy the art without worries. However, be mindful of the fact that lockers in most places tend to be rather small in size.
Better safe than sorry – give them a call to make sure the option to leave some bags at the entrance is available at the moment of your visit.
Here’s to locker situation at Seville’s top cultural tourist attractions:
- Royal Alcazar Palace (Real Alcazar) – they offer lockers at the price of €1 and bags go through a security check. Also, you are not allowed to bring water bottles inside;
- Seville Cathedral; (Catedral de Sevilla) – as with most places of worship, you do not have the option to leave your bag on the premises;
- Andalusian Museum of Contemporary Art (Centro Andaluz de Arte Contemporáneo) – you can find lockers at the museum for the price of €1.5;
- Flamenco Museum of Seville (Museo de Baile Flamenco) – a large part of it is actually a venue for performances, so best not take large bags with you;
- Museum of Fine Arts (Museo de Bellas Artes) – there are lockers on the premises and you will asked to put away even smaller items.
Luggage storage in Santa Justa Train Station
You can find lockers at the central station where to keep your bags while exploring the city. Prices vary according to size: a small cabinet is €3.10, a medium one €3.60, while a big locker will cost you €5.20. You can find them on the 1st floor C / Kansas City.
- Opening hours: 06:00 – 22:00 (Monday – Sunday)
- Location: 41007, Calle Joaquin Morales y Torres, 41003. (Open in Google Maps)
Located near the Rossio subway station, this service charges for €2.74 for small items (defined as bags of which the longest side is under 45 cm) and €5.48 for large items (anything over 45cm).
- Opening hours: 8:00 – 20:00 (Monday – Sunday)
Why are you searching for luggage storage in Seville?
Maybe you have to check out of your Airbnb apartment, rental place or hotel and your flight isn’t until tonight?
Or… You just arrived in Seville, ready to explore everything the city has to offer, but your rental place isn’t ready for you for 5 more hours? Most travelers have been in similar situations and experienced the struggle of luggage first hand.
Seville offers a range of possibilities when it comes to the luggage storage and we have gathered everything into this guide to help you.
Therefore there is no reason for you to carry around heavy luggage when you should be enjoying the tapas or a flamenco show.