Luggage Storage in +20 locations around Dublin
Store your bags in a certified local shop from €1/hour
A guide on how and where to find lockers and places to store your luggage in Dublin as of 2021:
You saved all the sights you want to visit on your phone, looked up all the best restaurants and pubs, and checked out nightlife hotspots. But nothing kills the excitement of a holiday than carrying your luggage through the entire city.
No worries, LuggageHero is here to help. With several locations around Dublin, conveniently close to all the main tourist attractions, LuggageHero is a quick, safe and easy solution for storing your bags.
Access this map for free to compare all the services available in Dublin straight to your smartphone
Click on the icons to get more info on locations, price and insurance. The map includes all locations from LuggageHero™ and the public left luggage services in Dublin. To open up this map in full screen: Click here
Best rated in Dublin: LuggageHero
Use a local shop (coffee shops, souvenir shops, restaurants, and stores) in Dublin to store your luggage for as low as €1.
Luggage storage with LuggageHero
LuggageHero offers storage options in over 20 shops all over Dublin which means you can stow away your belongings for hours or even days if you need to.
Easy, quick, budget-friendly
- When using LuggageHero in Dublin, you only pay €1/ hour, with a one-time handling fee of €2. No worries, we always keep your budget in mind – you never pay more than €8/ day (handling fee included)
- The handling fee includes security seals and insurance with coverage of up to €2500 for each bag. There are no other hidden fees.
- If you store your luggage for several days, you only pay a maximum of €8/bag on the first day and only €5/ day afterward.
- You will only pay for the time you actually store your luggage. You don’t pay anything if you don’t show up for your booking.
- Book online and receive your directions. No app download needed.
Safety is our no. 1 priority
Don’t leave your just bags behind, but also your worries. Each piece of luggage left in one of our LuggageHero locations in Dublin is insured for up to €2500 per bag, the highest insurance coverage in the industry.
More than that, we have designed a custom security seal that makes sure no one has tampered with your belongings. Click here to read about our specially designed security seal, which is provided for free at all our locations.
Quality-checked partner locations
Luggage storage sites are located inside existing businesses, including retail outlets, hotels, cafes, and more. All are vetted by LuggageHero’s local employee, who performs regular quality checks. Every piece of luggage is stored away from any public access and secured with a security seal every time.
Enjoy Dublin with no time limit
If anything, you should be the boss of your own schedule while on vacation. This is why we have partnered up with locations that are open around the clock so that you can make the most of your visit without having to think of closing times.
Traveling with friends and family made easy
Traveling with friends or family? Then don’t pass up the chance to get a special discount for storing 10 or more pieces of luggage. Write us a quick message and you’re all set to go.
Four simple steps to leave your luggage with LuggageHero
- When booking online you are always guaranteed space
- Start the storage timer in your browser when arriving at the shop or use the link sent to you to access your booking page.
- Enjoy yourself in Dublin!
- Pick up your luggage and stop the storage timer on your booking page.
Costs and Discount Voucher
- €1 per hour + a one-time handling fee of €2 – maximum €8 for the first 24 hours and €5 for each additional day including your free luggage storage insurance
Discount Vouchers – Click here to see if we have any available at the moment.
Luggage storage with LuggageHero in Dublin
Read Reviews about LuggageHero here:
Download LuggageHero’s free luggage storage app:
For even more comfort and ease, you can download LuggageHero’s bag storage app where you can see all our locations around Dublin.
All these companies can offer you bag storage in Dublin – We’ve listed them below:
Dublin Visitor Centre
Prices are €7 per 24 hours per bag. Dublin Visitor Centre has 4 locations to store your luggage in Dublin.
- Opening hours: 08:30 – 18:00 (Monday – Sunday)
- Address: 17 O’Connell Street Lower, North City, Dublin, D01 DW22 DublinOpen in Google Maps
- Address: 16A O’Connell Street Upper, North City, Dublin, D01 NY16 DublinOpen in Google Maps
- Address: 118 Grafton St, Dublin Open in Google Maps
- Address: 26 Bachelors Walk, North City, Dublin, DO1 A9P2 Open in Google Maps
Ned Kelly’s Sportsclub
Luggage is stored in either storage lockers or a back office, depending on size. The price is €6 per bag for 24 hours.
- Opening hours: 24 hours/day (Monday – Sunday)
- Address: 43 O’Connell Street Upper, North City <https://goo.gl/maps/R3LPmjviP9KCa5pS9″>Open in Google Maps
Tourist Office Dublin
Tourist Office Dublin provides safe and secure luggage storage in their luggage storage room, situated at their office at 37 College Green opposite Trinity College. The price is €6 a bag for 24 hours.
- Opening hours: 9:00 – 19:00 (Monday – Sunday)
- Address: Fox House, 37 College Green Open in Google Maps
Luggage storage in Dublin Airport
Excess Baggage Company operates the left luggage facilities at Dublin Airport. The prices are €7 for up to 4 hours, €12.50 for up to 24 hours, €20 for up to 48 hours and €25 for up to 72 hours. Anything more than 72 hours is charged at an additional €5 per day.
- Opening hours: 05:00 – 23:00 (Monday – Sunday)
- Location: Terminal 1, Arrivals hall
Luggage storage in Dublin Train Stations
Connolly Train Station area – Djeepo
This service charges a flat rate of €4.58 per item per day. Week-long rental costs €25, while a whole month is €75.
- Opening hours: 09:00 – 00:00 (Monday – Sunday)
- Address: Amiens St, Dublin
Heuston Train Station area – Tipperary House
The price is €5 per bag/suitcase per day. They have a secure luggage room fitted out with shelves for storage. It is always locked and all access is supervised.
- Opening hours: 08:00 – 20:00 (Monday – Sunday)
- Address: 7 Parkgate St, Stoneybatter Open in Google Maps
This is a comparison of all the companies in Dublin offering luggage storage:
Great Tip for how to get yourself FREE luggage storage in Dublin:
TIP: The demand for luggage storage Dublin is high and therefore it can be tricky to find places where you can store your belongings for free, but it is possible!
Travel Hack: Walk into a random hotel and act as you are staying there. Some hotels offer luggage storage for their guests and sometimes even for people who are not staying at the hotel, just ask! And remember to give a great tip in case they want to store it.
Alternative: Luggage storage at museums and galleries in Dublin
With a countless sight to see, Dublin has a very rich and diverse cultural life. However, it might be more difficult to enjoy it, if you suddenly find yourself unable to enter a place you’ve been dying to visit because of your trolley.
We’ve made a quick list of all the main tourist attractions in Dublin and their locker situation so that you’re up-to-speed:
- National Museum of Ireland (Archaeology) – clothing can be left at the Reception Desk on the ground floor, at the main entrance; baggage lockers are also available.
- National Museum of Ireland (Decorative Arts & History) – at the Reception Desk on the ground floor, at the main entrance.
- National Museum of Ireland (Country Life) – limited cloakroom facilities available at the Information Desk in the Museum Galleries.
- Jameson Distillery Bow St – no cloakroom on-site, so best travel light.
- Guinness Storehouse – equipped with a cloakroom for luggage storage.
- The Little Museum of Dublin – the staff stores your bags while you enjoy your tour of the place.
Most hotels do offer to keep your bags for a few hours before your check-in or after checking out. Your best bet is to simply ask. If your hotel is a bit out of the way from your sightseeing itinerary or means of transportation, you’d want to consider a luggage storage service that is more conveniently located.
Costs and Discount Vouchers for bag storage in Dublin
per hour + a one-time handling fee of – maximum for the first 24 hours and €5 for each additional day including your free luggage storage insurance
Discount Vouchers – Click here to see if we have any available at the moment.
Why are you searching for luggage storage in Dublin?
Maybe you have to check out of your Airbnb apartment, rental place or hotel and your flight isn’t until tonight?
Or… You just arrived in Dublin, ready to explore everything the city has to offer, but your rental place isn’t ready for you for 5 more hours? Most travelers have been in similar situations and experienced the struggle of luggage first hand.
Dublin offers a range of possibilities when it comes to the luggage storage and we have gathered everything into this guide to help you.
Sightseeing and attractions just aren’t the same with a suitcase in each hand and a backpack on your shoulders. Free yourself from baggage to fully enjoy your time in Dublin.