A guide on how and where to find lockers and places to store your luggage in Nashville as of 2020:
For the newest updates about COVID-19 – click the link here
You saved all the sights you want to visit on your phone, looked up all the best restaurants and pubs, and checked out nightlife hotspots. But nothing kills the excitement of a holiday than carrying your luggage through the entire city.
No worries, LuggageHero is here to help. With several locations around Nashville, conveniently close to all the main tourist attractions, LuggageHero is a quick, safe and easy solution for storing your bags.
Best rated in Nashville: LuggageHero
Use a local shop (coffee shops, souvenir shops, restaurants, and stores) in Nashville to store your luggage for as low as $1.
Luggage storage with LuggageHero
LuggageHero offers storage options all over Nashville which means you can stow away your belongings for hours or even days if you need to.
Easy, quick, budget-friendly
- When using LuggageHero in Nashville, you only pay $1/ hour, with a one-time handling fee of $2. No worries, we always keep your budget in mind – you never pay more than $8/day (handling fee included)
- The handling fee includes security seals and insurance with coverage of up to $3000 for each bag. There are no other hidden fees.
- If you store your luggage for several days, you only pay a maximum of $8/bag on the first day and only 5$/day afterward.
- You will only pay for the time you actually store your luggage. You don’t pay anything if you don’t show up for your booking.
- Book online and receive your directions. No app download needed.
Safety is our no. 1 priority
Don’t leave your just bags behind, but also your worries. Each piece of luggage left in one of our LuggageHero locations in Nashville is insured for up to $3000 per bag, the highest insurance coverage in the industry.
More than that, we have designed a custom security seal that makes sure no one has tampered with your belongings. Click here to read about our specially designed security seal, which is provided for free at all our locations.
Quality-checked partner locations
Luggage storage sites are located inside existing businesses, including retail outlets, hotels, cafes, and more. All are vetted by LuggageHero’s local employee, who performs regular quality checks. Every piece of luggage is stored away from any public access and secured with a security seal every time.
Enjoy Nashville with no time limit
If anything, you should be the boss of your own schedule while on vacation. This is why we have partnered up with locations that are open around the clock so that you can make the most of your visit without having to think of closing times.
Traveling with friends and family made easy
Traveling with friends or family? Then don’t pass up the chance to get a special discount for storing 10 or more pieces of luggage. Write us a quick message and you’re all set to go.
Four simple steps to leave your luggage with LuggageHero
- When booking online you are always guaranteed space
- Start the storage timer in your browser when arriving at the shop or use the link sent to you to access your booking page.
- Enjoy yourself in Nashville!
- Pick up your luggage and stop the storage timer on your booking page.
Costs and Discount Voucher
per hour + a one-time handling fee of – maximum for the first 24 hours and $5 for each additional day including your free luggage storage insurance
Discount Vouchers – Click here to see if we have any available at the moment.
Luggage storage with LuggageHero in Nashville
Read Reviews about LuggageHero here:
Download LuggageHero’s free luggage storage app:
For even more comfort and ease, you can download LuggageHero’s bag storage app where you can see all our locations around Nashville.
All these companies can offer you bag storage in Nashville- We’ve listed them below:
City center & nearby area
Also offering luggage pick-up and delivery, this short-term storage option charges $10 for carry-on bags, $15 for standard-sized bags or $18 for oversized items. For overnight storage, you pay an additional $5 (service for no more than 3 nights).
This service operated within a 20-mile radius of the city center, but for an additional fee, they will travel even further for pickup. Best call beforehand to make sure pickup is possible and to confirm the fees.
No reservation is required, you just have to text or call their number and they will arrive within 30 minutes for pickup. The preferred method of payment is Venmo, but they also accept PayPal and credit cards.
- Opening hours:07:00 – 19:00 Monday – Sunday)
- Address: 2422 Winford Avenue Open in Google Maps
Prices vary according to luggage size and come at a flat daily rate: for small bags, you pay $9 per day, for an average-sized bag of $18 per day. Special items (such as sports equipment or musical instruments) also cost $18 per day.
If you decide to use this service, keep in mind that they do not deposit items overnight and you need to make a reservation beforehand.
- Opening hours: 08:00 – 19:00 (Monday – Sunday)
- Address: 171 1st Avenue North Open in Google Maps
Green Hills area
Music City Luggage Lockers Nashville
To deposit one bag for one day you pay $10, with no reservation required. For an additional $20 you can have your bags picked up from wherever you might be, while for $25 you can have your bags delivered directly to the airport.
- Opening hours: 11:00 – 18:00 (Monday – Saturday)
only by appointment (Sunday)
- Address: 4117 Hillsboro Pike Open in Google Maps
Tennessee State Capitol
She’s Got Baggage
As the service doesn’t have a storefront, the pickup driver will come to your location. There is a minimum $50 charge, which includes pickup, drop off and storage of four bags, with each additional bag being an extra $10. For overnight storage, the price is $40/ day.
- Opening hours: 07:00 – 18:00 (Monday – Sunday)
- Address: 222 Polk Ave Open in Google Maps
Luggage storage in Nashville International Airport
Due to safety regulations, the Nashville International Airport does not offer a left luggage or luggage storage service. This is the case in most American airports, so it’s best to do a bit of research on storage options before you plan your trip through the States.
You might still be in luck. Residence Inn sometimes keeps luggage for travelers, even when they are not their customers. However, this is not a given, so be sure to call before and check if they can offer this service.
This is a comparison of all the companies in Nashville offering luggage storage:
Great Tip for how to get yourself FREE luggage storage in Nashville:
TIP: The demand for luggage storage Nashville is high and therefore it can be tricky to find places where you can store your belongings for free, but it is possible!
Travel Hack: Walk into a random hotel and act as you are staying there. Some hotels offer luggage storage for their guests and sometimes even for people who are not staying at the hotel, just ask! And remember to give a great tip in case they want to store it.
Alternative: Luggage storage at museums and galleries in Nashville
With a countless sight to see, Nashville has a very rich and diverse cultural life. However, it might be more difficult to enjoy it, if you suddenly find yourself unable to enter a place you’ve been dying to visit because of your trolley.
We’ve made a quick list of all the main tourist attractions in Nashville and their locker situation so that you’re up-to-speed:
- Grand Ole Opry – no coat check or lockers onsite
- Ryman Auditorium – there is no storage option available at the time
- The Johnny Cash Museum – there no storage facilities at the museum
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum – you can leave coats and shopping bags at the Guest Services Desk, but there are no storage options of bags or backpacks
- Nissan Stadium – only handbags are permitted inside, but there are no lockers on site
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum – no information available
- Belle Meade Plantation – no storage options available
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage – there is no luggage deposit onsite
- The Parthenon – there is a limited number of lockers on site which can be used free of charge
- Belmont Mansion – no information available
- Frist Art Museum – the museum has a coat check where you can leave your carry-on bags, but larger items cannot be stowed due to limited capacity
- Madame Tussauds Nashville – no information available
Most hotels do offer to keep your bags for a few hours before your check-in or after checking out. Your best bet is to simply ask. If your hotel is a bit out of the way from your sightseeing itinerary or means of transportation, you’d want to consider a luggage storage service that is more conveniently located.
Why are you searching for luggage storage in Nashville?
Maybe you have to check out of your Airbnb apartment, rental place or hotel and your flight isn’t until tonight?
Or… You just arrived in Nashville, ready to explore everything the city has to offer, but your rental place isn’t ready for you for 5 more hours? Most travelers have been in similar situations and experienced the struggle of luggage first hand.
Nashville offers a range of possibilities when it comes to the luggage storage and we have gathered everything into this guide to help you.
Sightseeing and attractions just aren’t the same with a suitcase in each hand and a backpack on your shoulders. Free yourself from baggage to fully enjoy your time in Nashville.