Luggage Storage Saputo Stadium
Are you walking around and need to store your luggage near Saputo Stadium? Don’t worry, we got you!
Drop off your items at one of LuggageHero’s luggage storage locations just around the corner.
At LuggageHero, we offer secured and cheap luggage storage. All our shops are certified by LuggageHero. And remember; LuggageHero is the only luggage storage service that offers an hourly and daily rate for maximum flexibility.
LuggageHero is the ONLY luggage storage service that offers you a choice of hourly or daily rates in Saputo Stadium.
A flat rate starting at $0.95 per hour and from $5.95 per day allows you to pick an option that will best suit your needs. If you’re only planning on staying for a few hours in a city, why pay for an entire day as you would with other luggage storage services?
There are often different rules and regulations in regard to storing luggage at stadiums. It is therefore important to be aware of those so you do not end up in a situation where you can enter or have to pay a lot of money to get your bags stored.
Saputo Stadium Bag Policy
Bags larger than 14”x14”x6” are not allowed into Saputo Stadium. Spectators with all kinds of bags are subject to inspection. For this reason, it is suggested to leave them at home, as the individual can be refused entry. Moreover, the prohibited items may be transferred to the appropriate authorities. Special consideration will be made for parents caring for infants and guests with legitimate medical needs, however, the same bag inspection procedures will apply.
Prohibited items include:
- All backpacks, camera bags, large tote bags and coolers of any size;
- Any missile or projectile like object
- Animals (with the exception of guide dogs for the disabled);
- Weapons of any kind;
- Remote-controlled airplanes or aircrafts and drones;
- Balls (soccer, beach, inflatable, party balloons, etc.);
- Alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, bottles, cans, thermoses or any other container; food coming from outside the stadium;
- Aerosol cans, spray cans, corrosive, flammable substances, dyes or receptacles containing substances which are harmful to health or are highly flammable;
- Professional cameras with lenses bigger than 2.5” or any other removable lens and equipment, such as tripods, batteries and commercial video cameras;
- Chairs or seat cushions larger than 15”x15” or those that contain metal arms or backs (other than those approved for persons with special needs);
- Hats or clothes that may impede the view of the fans;
- Streamers and confetti;
- Illegal drugs or toxic chemical products;
- Fireworks of any kind including;
- Mechanically-operated instruments which produce excessive noise such as megaphones, air or gas-powered horns;
- Monopods and tripods;
- Selfie sticks;
- Skateboards, rollerblades and hoverboards;
- Laser pointer devices;
- Sticks or poles (need management’s approval);
- Radios or hand-held TVs larger than pocket-sized;
- Any promotional or commercial materials;
- Clothing with profane or abusive language, obscene graphics, or material considered to be indecent or inappropriate;
- Noise-makers, including, whistles, horns, vuvuzelas.
- Other objects which could compromise public safety and/or harm the reputation of the event.
LuggageHero can store your belongings close to Saputo Stadium
At LuggageHero, we offer secure ensuring, and cheap luggage storage just near this stadium. All our shops are certified by LuggageHero and all bags are sealed off with our security seals ensuring each piece of luggage for $3000.
Drop off your bags by using LuggageHero’s network of local shops and hotels located in Montreal.
Half price compared to station lockers and airport lockers
Luggage lockers, also called city lockers, are generally at least double as expensive on a daily basis compared to LuggageHero’s luggage storage service. Until recently, travelers could only stow their bags in these luggage lockers, offering very little flexibility regarding pricing, where to go, and luggage deposit.
Also, LuggageHero offers stores in countless places in order for you to always have the option of dropping off your luggage in a safe environment. Unlike luggage lockers in stations and airports, LuggageHero offers both hourly and daily rates. LuggageHero strives to offer flexible and cheap luggage storage nearby you at all times.
We store all kinds of luggage – any size and any shape in verified stores
LuggageHero’s users can store luggage of any size and/or shape in any of our storage locations. It doesn’t matter if it is ski equipment, photo equipment, or backpacks. In other words, you can get baggage storage, suitcase storage, luggage deposit, or whatever our satisfied customers call it in a safe way as we accommodate it all. LuggageHero’s customers can choose to be charged by the hour or choose our daily rate, regardless of what they store.
LuggageHero redefines convenience for travelers. Take advantage of our generous baggage allowance and leave your luggage and carry-on bags in our secure, innovative, and environmentally friendly locker storage. You can easily bounce into our store and embark on your adventures unburdened by heavy luggage!
We can stow your luggage for several days
LuggageHero also provides multi-day storage, because we know flexibility is essential when you travel.
LuggageHero offers a lower daily rate when you store your luggage for longer. From the second day onwards, our customers pay from only $5.95 per bag per day.
Download LuggageHero’s free luggage storage app
For greater convenience, you can download LuggageHero’s app to see all our locations near you.
Use LuggageHero anywhere with the official app for iPhone and Android.
We have a variety of stores with different opening hours, so choose what fits you best! Go and pick the store here to see the opening hours.
Which payment methods are accepted?
All major credit cards are accepted. Be aware that the shops do not receive cash when using LuggageHero, and remember that the insurance on your luggage is valid only if the payment has been made directly to LuggageHero.
Cancellation of booking
For same-day cancellations, a fee of €5.00/$5.00/£5.00/DKK30.00 per bag will be charged for the booking, and for no-shows, there will be a fee equal to the daily rate at the selected storage location starting at $5.95 per bag.
Also been featured in The New York Times, Lonely Planet, and CNBC.