Luggage Storage in +120 shops around London
Store your luggage from £1/hour
+40.000 travelers reviewed LuggageHero
Luggage storage London
You can stop searching for luggage lockers to store your belongings in. Bag storage is going through a transformation and looking for lockers in London would be wasting time. The next time you’re in London, remember that LuggageHero is here to save the day by safely storing your luggage! It’s simple and quick. Wherever you are, there is LuggageHero luggage storage near you!
Where can you store luggage in London
You might be able to remember back a few years ago, where many travelers, maybe even yourself, asked the question “Where can you store luggage in London?”. Today, you can simply drop off your bags, suitcases, and all luggage by using LuggageHero’s network of more than 120 local shops located around crucial traffic hubs as of 2020. Our London luggage storage locations:
- Victoria Station luggage storage
- Left luggage London Liverpool Street Station
- Left luggage London King’s Cross
- Left luggage London Piccadilly Circus
- Left luggage London Euston station
- Luggage storage London Stamford Bridge
- Luggage storage Paddington Station
- Luggage storage London Wembley Stadion
- Left luggage St Pancras International
- Left luggage Waterloo Station
- and downtown London
Imagine this traveling problem
Let’s say that you arrive from London Gatwick or London Heathrow hours before your rental is ready and you want to check out the sights without pulling your luggage behind you. Maybe you want to visit Buckingham Palace, ride the London Eye, check out some shops in Mayfair, or take a double-decker bus tour. Whatever you choose, you know that the fun would be limited if you had to carry your bags around with you.
We have the solution to your luggage storage problem
LuggageHero is here to lighten your load so you can go out and explore the great city without your bags. Just go to our LuggageHero reservation platform to find a nearby London luggage storage space inside a shop or another business. All our 120 locations in London, and in our other cities, are verified by us. Using our up to date map, you can locate the shops that are nearest to the Tube stops you’ll use and store your luggage there. Find the Google map further down this page 👇
You pay by the hour – unlike other services!
We offer a speedy, convenient and low-cost left luggage service for all travelers in London.
We believe in offering our customers many different solutions to payment. Therefore, LuggageHero charges users £1 only for each hour used, unlike most other luggage services, which often make you pay for the entire day. However, if you want to store your luggage all day or even longer, we offer you a low daily cap of £8. This is how we believe the payment of luggage storage should be in the year of 2020.
Find your London destination on our 2020 Google Luggage Storage Map
We made a map for the customers who like to navigate their way through London with a map. We have included all our luggage storage locations so you can identify where to find luggage storage locations near you. Click the map underneath to find your AirBnB, hotel, sightseeing destination or whatever you need in order to know where to store your bags.
Major stations in London
London has several major train station, but 3 stations in particular, connect London with Airports and a fourth station will get you to Paris, France. The stations are located in the centre or on the edge of central London.
- Victoria Station, in the City of Westminster, is also known as London Victoria. From here you are directly connected with Gatwick Airport where the Gatwick Express travels between the Airport and London Victoria in just 30 minutes. Lines that service Victoria Station Underground are the Circle, District, and Victoria which give you an easy access to all of London. You’ll find luggage storage just outside Victoria station. Booking in advance will ensure space for your bags to be stored.
- Paddington Station, located on Praed Street in the Paddington area is a London railway terminus and underground station with a direct connection to Heathrow Airport. Left luggage facilities are found inside and just outside the station across the main entrance. Booking in advance will ensure space for your bags and provide you with the exact address.
- Liverpool Street Station connects greater London to Stansted Airport. The station is in central London and close to The City, Shoreditch, the Barbican and Whitechapel. The station is serviced by the Circle Line, the Central Line, the Hammersmith & City Line, and the Metropolitan Line. Our luggage storage location is just outside the east entrance.
- King’s Cross Station / St Pancras Station, is in the borough of Camden on the edge of Central London. Being connected with six London Underground lines, two mainline rail stations and having London’s five international airports within an hour – with direct services to Heathrow, Gatwick and Luton make King’s Cross Station. Just across the main entrance, you’ll find our luggage storage location.
We’re looking out for you and your left luggage
Your safety and security is our priority. That’s why we have LuggageHero employees review and certify all our shops in London. We also seal every piece of luggage to keep them tamper-free. On top of that, we ensure every bag and what’s inside it for up to
Luggage Storage Guide London 2020
You are more than welcome to read our 2020 guide about luggage storage in London. We have tried to include all the relevant knowledge about left luggage in London.
Are you ready to store your bags?
Find the perfect place to store luggage and choose between more than 120 locations throughout London!
We carefully certify and educate the operators at all our LuggageHero London locations about how to safely handle your belongings.
All our shops in London have been reviewed by a LuggageHero employee, who also regularly performs quality checks to make sure customers’ belongings are kept in a safe and secure manner.
In addition, we provide security seals for each piece of luggage. These will be provided to you when you arrive at the shop, which ensures that no one can access your bags.
Furthermore, each piece of luggage and its contents are insured up to
Click here to read more about how to use our convenient service.
If you need someone to turn to, remember that customer online chat support is available 24/7.
We believe in making your travels as smooth and easy as possible, which is why it is important to us that NO FEES are charged to you until your luggage is dropped off.
Use our online booking service to choose a luggage storage site in London that is most convenient to your location and schedule. You can either book on arrival at the shop or book online in advance to secure your spot. By booking in advance you are always guaranteed a space for your luggage.
But we know that sometimes plans change, especially when you’re on the road. So if you don’t show up, there’s no charge. Nada. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nothing! And no, you don’t even have to cancel! We offer the modern traveler an opportunity to be as flexible as they need in order to enjoy their adventure.
Frequently asked questions about your London travels
If you are planning a trip to London and there are things you want to know, check out the frequently asked questions below. Here are the FAQs about traveling to London!
What is the best month to go to London?
The best months to visit London March and May when the nature is green and temperatures mild. However, the highest touristy season is during summer maybe you want to avoid that.
Which airport to fly to in London?
London has six international airports in all directions from the city centre. These include: Gatwick Airport, Heathrow Airport, Heathrow Airport, London City Airport, Luton Airport, Southend Airport, Stansted Airport. Heathrow Airport, the second busiest airport in the world, is about 50 minutes away from Central London.
Where to stay in London?
London’s best things to do are spread around the town, so there is no universal answer to this question. The nice areas to stay in London are Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Soho, Mayfair, and Oxford Street, located in a central district with many art galleries, theatres, great dining and night life options. The area of Bloomsbury and Fitzrovia are also located centrally. Victoria has a great connection to Gatwick Airport, and Kensington is on the Piccadilly line.
What kind of plug adapter do I need in London?
In United Kingdom and in London, appliances have a three-pin plug. You can find a switch controlling power supply and the wall sockets. You will likely need to get an adapter and it can be a good idea to purchase a worldwide travel adapter, so you are ready for any country. UK average voltage is 230v, so if your country uses lower voltage than this, you might need a converter as well.
How long should I stay in London?
Most visitors spend in London about 3 to 5 days, which is usually the best compromise when you consider your time, budget as well as the amount of attractions.
What is London famous for?
London is most famous for Big Ben, one of the world’s largest parliamentary buildings, British Museum, largest and oldest British museum and the most important one in human history with 13 million masterpieces, London Eye, most famous tourist attraction opened in 2000.
Is London a safe city?
London is considered a safe city. Although, there are which should be avoided. If you use your common sense your travel should be completely safe.