Забронируйте онлайн и получите указания
Три этапа при хранении багажа
Оставьте багаж в магазине LuggageHero
Приятно проведите время, не ощущая вес своего багажа
Details on how it works:
- No download necessary. To store luggage, travelers simply visit LuggageHero.com, choose a location, and place a booking.
- Start the storage timer on-site and stop the storage timer upon pick-up using your mobile-browser. Most sites have Wi-Fi (designated on the map) for those traveling without Internet access.
- No fees are charged until luggage is dropped off.
- Users are charged by the hour, with a reasonable daily maximum.
- Security seals are placed on bags to assure that luggage remains secure.
- Each piece of luggage and its contents are insured up to $3,000 in the USA and €2,500 in Europe and equivalent amounts elsewhere.
- Customer online chat support is available 24/7.
LuggageHero is a trailblazing luggage-storage network that operates via the peer-to-peer sharing economy system.
Luggage storage sites are located inside existing businesses, including retail outlets, hotels, cafes, and more. All are vetted by LuggageHero’s local representative, who performs regular quality checks. Check out some of the people behind the local businesses right here.
Who, Where and When
- Danish CEO and co-founder Jannik Lawaetz started the first stage of LuggageHero in 2016 in Copenhagen. It has about 50 drop-off points in his hometown. LuggageHero launched in London on March 2017. It has more than 120 storage sites. New York followed the same year, with more than 140 sites. By January 2020, LuggageHero had expanded to more than 35 cities,with more on the way. Locations include Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon, Boston, Montreal, Rome, Paris, Amsterdam, Chicago, Miami, Venice, Porto, Berlin, Milan, San Francisco, Vienna, Dublin, and Washington DC.
- LuggageHero secured VC funding from one of the biggest VC firms in the Nordics as well as a successful crowdfunding campaign on Seedrs that was overfunded within a day of securing investment from more than 740 investors.
- As of January 2020, LuggageHero had racked up more than 1,950,000 hours of stored luggage with no filed claims of damage or loss.
- Stay tuned by subscribing to the newsletter here.
Превратите дни переезда в каникулы
Оставьте ваш багаж на хранение в местном магазине, кафе или отеле
Низкая почасовая оплата, включающая в себя полную страховку