Reserva online y recibirás indicaciones
Cómo funciona 1, 2, 3
Deja el equipaje en un establecimiento LuggageHero
Disfruta de tu tiempo sin tener que cargar el equipaje
Details on how it works:
- No download necessary. To store luggage, travelers simply visit LuggageHero.com, choose a location, and place a booking.
- Start the storage timer on-site and stop the storage timer upon pick-up using your mobile-browser. Most sites have Wi-Fi (designated on the map) for those traveling without Internet access.
- No fees are charged until luggage is dropped off.
- Users are charged by the hour, with a reasonable daily maximum.
- Each piece of luggage and its contents are insured up to $3,000 in the USA and €2,500 in Europe and equivalent amounts elsewhere.
- Customer online chat support is available.
LuggageHero is a trailblazing luggage-storage network that operates via the peer-to-peer sharing economy system.
Luggage storage sites are located inside existing businesses, including retail outlets, hotels, cafes, and more. All are vetted by LuggageHero’s local representative, who performs regular quality checks. Check out some of the people behind the local businesses right here.
Who, Where and When
- Danish CEO and co-founder Jannik Lawaetz started the first stage of LuggageHero in 2016 in Copenhagen. It has about 50 drop-off points in his hometown. LuggageHero launched in London on March 2017. It has more than 120 storage sites. New York followed the same year, with more than 140 sites. By January 2020, LuggageHero had expanded to more than 35 cities,with more on the way. Locations include Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon, Boston, Montreal, Rome, Paris, Amsterdam, Chicago, Miami, Venice, Porto, Berlin, Milan, San Francisco, Vienna, Dublin, and Washington DC.
- LuggageHero secured VC funding from one of the biggest VC firms in the Nordics as well as a successful crowdfunding campaign on Seedrs that was overfunded within a day of securing investment from more than 740 investors.
- As of August 2022, LuggageHero had racked up more than 4,000,000 hours of stored luggage with no filed claims of damage or loss.
- Stay tuned by subscribing to the newsletter here.
Convierte tus días de viaje en vacaciones
Guarda el equipaje en una tienda, cafetería u hotel local Pagarás una tarifa por horas baja que incluye una cobertura de seguro total