Luggage Storage London
Pay a low hourly rate
Guide: Luggage Storage in London
Guide to Luggage Storage in London: Look here if you are looking for lockers and places to leave your luggage in London:
If you love to travel, there’s nothing more annoying than carrying your luggage through the entire city. Well, maybe you like to carry it around – if not, this is our coverage of where to store your luggage in London, UK.
Note: There are no self-service left lockers at London train stations or left luggage offices at the underground. But we have the best tip for you that want the cheapest and easiest way to get around this.
Discount Voucher: We have discount vouchers on this site for luggage storage. Read more below.
A specially designed map of more than 100 luggage storage locations in London:
Press the icons to see details about each location, insurance, and price.This map includes all locations from LuggageHero™ and Excess Baggage Company™. The two leading providers of luggage storage in London.
No 1. Left Luggage Storage with LuggageHero™:
Use a local shop in London to store your luggage for as low as /Hour.
- and more than 120 other Luggage Storage locations all over London
For a full overview of all Luggage Storage locations:
More info about LuggageHero™:
- From /hour and a start-up handling fee
- You never pay more than per day per bag. And for any following day.
- 👉 Discount Vouchers? Click here to see if we have any available at the moment.
- per bag stored. Read more about the luggage storage insurance here
- Security seal:
- Provided in all shops to ensure the protection of your luggage. Learn more about the security seal here.
How to store your luggage at LuggageHero™
- Find your location using the online web app
- Book risk-free to be guaranteed your spot. You only pay if you end up using your booking
- Check-in when you arrive at the shop. Directions are forwarded by email and SMS
- Your bag is secured with a security seal and insurance for up to
- Pick up your luggage when convenient
- No reason to find correct currency. Everything is paid online.
Or read more about LuggageHero by clicking here
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions here.
Online Reviews about LuggageHero:
Each venue on LuggageHero has its own reviews that you can read on each profile. But you can also find reviews about LuggageHero on social medias:
2. Westfield London Cloakroom:
- Small luggage and handbags:£5
- Large suitcases:£8
Monday – Saturday: 10am – 9pm
Sunday: 12pm – 5:30pm
Cloakrooms at Westfield London Cloakroom can be found at their Shopmobility Concierge desk on level -2, Lift Lobby 2, and at our Click & Collect Lounge on Level -2 and Lift Lobby 1.
Use this Google Map link for adress: Ariel Way Shepherds Bush
3. Westfield Stratford City Cloakroom
Monday – Saturday: 10:00-21:00
Cloakrooms at Westfield Stratford City Cloakroom can be found at their Concierge Desk on the Lower Ground Floor next to Carphone Warehouse.
Use this Google Map link: Montfichet Road, Olympic Park East
4. Victoria Coach Station left luggage office
Daily between 07:00 and 22:45.
- Up to two hours: £3 per item (no weight consideration)
- 2-24 hours: £5 per item under 20kg
- 2-24 hours: £7 per item over 20kg
- Multiple days charged at a daily rate as above (£5/£7 by weight)
- (Deposits left longer than 24 hours are charged at multiples of the full 24-hour rate per item)
Use this Google Map link: 164 Buckingham Palace Road
5. Kings Cross Self-Storage
- £9.50 per bag per day (room enough for 5 large suitcases)
Google Maps Link: Belgrove House, Belgrove Street, Kings Cross, London WC1H 8AA.
6. Excess Baggage Company at some London train stations
This company is one of the leading providers of luggage storage in London covered at many of the main stations. The prices are also the highest among all options as the locations are placed inside the stations
- 0 – two hours: £6 per item
- 3-24 hours: £12.50 per item
- (Deposits left longer than 24 hours are charged £7.50 per item per 24 hours)
- Insurance: GBP 200
Different from each station – see below
Use the map shown in the top of this site to see all the locations shown here.
- Charing Cross Station (07:00-23:00)
- Euston Station (07:00-23:00)
- Kings Cross Station (07:00-23:00)
- Paddington Station (07:00-23:00)
- Victoria Station (07:00-23:00)
- Waterloo Station (07:00-23:00)
- Liverpool Lime Street Station (07:00-23:00)
- St Pancras International (Monday-Saturday: 05:30-23:00 and Sunday 07:00-22:00)
Alternative: Luggage storage at museums and galleries
If you’re going to store luggage for more than just a few hours it’s sometimes cheaper to use self-storage facilities at museums and galleries. But please be aware of sutton changes as London ionin high alert for not leaving luggage behind at public spaces.
Please beware that British Museum is very restricted on the luggage policy which you can read about here and how to get around it.
Below we’ve gathered a collection of museums and galleries in London where you are sometimes welcome to store luggage. Call ahead if you want to be 100% sure.
Address: Trafalgar Square, WC2
Museum of London
Address: 150 London Wall, London, EC2Y 5HN
Address: Bankside, SE1
Victoria & Albert Museum
Address: Cromwell Rd, SW7
Natural History Museum
Address: Cromwell Rd, SW7
Address: Exhibition Rd, SW7
National Portrait Gallery
Address: St Martin’s Place, WC2
Imperial War Museum
Address: Lambeth Rd, London, SE1
The Design Museum
The British Library
Address: 96 Euston Rd, London, NW1
Luggage storage at London Airports
If you’re planning to visit London by plane you could consider storing some of your belongings at London Airports using the self-serviced lockers or see alternatives here:
Why you should store your luggage
Sightseeing and attractions just aren’t the same with a suitcase in each hand and a backpack. This is the key reason why you should consider planning where to store your luggage while shopping and exploring the city of London.
Besides the struggling with unhandy suitcases, they also put a physical strain on you as you carry them around with you. Therefore, left luggage storage is the perfect service for you! While storing your luggage in a safe place you’re able to enjoy your time in London.
LuggageHero is an easy & safe place to store luggage in London
Strict safety procedures are set in place to ensure the safety of your baggage. Each piece of baggage is sealed with a unique identification number for complete reassurance and to ensure no unauthorized access to your belongings. You will receive an automatic receipt to your email of the drop-off and pick-up of your baggage. The shop will ask to see a valid receipt from the phone before returning any baggage.
In the collaboration between cover holder First and one of the world’s biggest insurance companies Lloyds we are proud of covering each piece of luggage free of charge every time using our luggage service. The insurance is covering up to per item luggage.
Book in advance or book on arrival
You single-handedly choose which place that is most comfortable according to your travel schedule using our Online Booking Engine and you can either book your luggage storage in advance or book on arrival in the shop.
Other Related Pages:
LuggageStorage.London is a new site with a great overview of all options available throughout London from all major companies. Alternatively, take a look at the left luggage site from Visitor Londons website.