Luggage Storage King’s Cross Station
We've stored bags for +1.4million hours!
+40.000 travelers reviewed LuggageHero
Luggage storage King’s Cross Station
Are you looking for luggage storage at King’s Cross Station? We have several locations just around the station where you can store your luggage. When storing your bags with LuggageHero, local shops around King’s Cross will take good care of all your baggage while you explore the surroundings.
LuggageHero storage sites are certified hotels, cafes, and shops. Advance bookings ensure space for your bags, however, you may cancel without penalty. The address and directions are available at the time of booking and are emailed to you.
LuggageHero uses a storage timer to calculate the hours spent. When arriving at the storage site, you will start the storage timer on your booking page and stop it upon pick-up, which will then process payment. All bags are sealed off with our security seals ensuring each piece of luggage up to
King’s Cross Station
Do you want to spend precious holiday hours on standing in line at the old-fashioned baggage storage facility? Or do you know the struggles with fitting all your stuff into a left luggage locker at a station? Those days are over!
Let LuggageHero help you make luggage storage a simple and hassle-free experience. Discover London easily without the weight of your bags.
King’s Cross station, also know as London King’s Cross is a Central London railway station. With several lines serving King’s Cross St Pancras Underground Tube Station; Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, Northern (Bank branch), Piccadilly and Victoria. You can easily reach all of London. We’ve got your bag no matter where you go!
St Pancras International Station for the Eurostar is located just next to King’s Cross station as well.
You’ll find several tourist attractions near King’s Cross Station including The British Library and Regent’s Park.
Below is a bit of information on King’s Cross Station:
- The ticket office at King’s Cross is open from 05:00 to 01:30 on weekdays and Sundays, Saturday from 05:00 to 00:30.
- The station will remain open until the last train departs.
- Ticket machines are located around the concourse.
- Toilets and baby changing are available and are before the ticket barrier.
- Wi-Fi is available with pay as you go wireless internet access from BT Wi-Fi
- Bureau de Change and ATM’s are available at the station.
- There are various food, drink & shopping options around the station.
- Pay per day left baggage facility